More Website Templates @ - March18, 2013!

Short Term Insurance


Personal & Commercial Insurance

When you own an independent business or are self-employed, it can be confusing to determine which type of insurance is right for you — commercial or personal?

Whether or not you need a commercial policy depends on how you use your vehicle, household content, office etc. Every company has different guidelines and may surcharge for business-use coverage on a personal auto policy.

If you’re not sure whether business use is covered on your personal policy, it’s important to call your insurance

Vehicle Cover

Third party, fire and theft insurance differs from Comprehensive cover only in that it does not provide cover for accidental damage to your vehicle.

If your car is lost or damaged due to theft, hijacking or fire, you will be covered – as will the cost of any damage you cause to the vehicle of a third party.

Household Content

You can't place a value on sentimental goods but it's easy to underestimate the value of your house contents. We know that in the unfortunate event that something goes wrong, it could cost you dearly. Our house contents policy provides peace of mind by covering  your possessions in the event of an accident, burglary or loss.

Buildings Insurance

Buildings insurance covers the structure, fixtures and fittings of your home, e.g. roof, walls, ceilings, floors, doors and windows, fitted kitchens, built-in cupboards and bathroom suites. Most buildings insurance policies will also cover certain outdoor structures such as sheds, garages, gazebos and greenhouses.

Personal Assets

That makes all the difference in how well you sleep at night, and how much financial freedom you continue to enjoy throughout your life. Because unless you have the right protections in place, an unforeseen event such as a lawsuit can wipe out the wealth you’ve built. Public Liability cover is on such benefit that can be considered.

end faq